Friday, October 22, 2010

Tiramisu!!!

So when my sister eve came over yesterday we made my favorite all time favorite. Tiramisu...I order this when eve I can. But recently I have dissapointed with the tiramisu that I was tasting. Bakeries make many mistakes with this italian desert. They cheat and use cake instead of lady fingers. They make the filling too dense. And many dont even use coffee or liquor in the desert..ewww. Well eve and I went on a mission. Being that the only place in our part of the bronx that you can get mascrapone cheese is arthur ave..we went to that historic location. And even had lunch there. But anyways we found this recipe on line. And it came out great. My sister julie and my brother in law Johnathan thought that the cream filling should be sweeter. But you be the judge. This is super easy desert. And it even tasted better the next day!

So the link is the title. And enjoy the pics of us making this.

No comments:

Post a Comment